How to Enroll
1. Submit the Admission Application online or come by in person
2. Schedule a tour.
Interview with our Director of Admissions. We will discuss your academic and career goals, and answer any questions for you.
3. Submit your Free application for Federal Student Aid (Fafsa). We can help you complete your. http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
4. The Financial Aid officer will complete your financial aid package. We will discuss your financial options.
5. Complete the Enrollment Agreement and Admissions packet
When applying for admission at the Staunton School of Cosmetology the following documentation will be needed to complete your application:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or
- Transcript showing legal evidence of high school completion
- For Home schooled Students, We only accept GED’s or Official College Transcripts.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Drivers License or Legal Photo ID
- We do not accept Ability to Benefit Students
This information is needed to successfully complete your application for admission and financial assistance. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. For further information on financial aid the Director of Financial Aid will be happy to assist you. Staff members counsel all students to help ensure financial and educational needs are met.
NACCAS Accreditation means that a school has met national standards of educational performance which have been established by an impartial non-government agency. Through the years, accreditation has been the most authoritative and reliable index of a school’s concern for integrity toward its students and quality education.
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) is the Commonwealth’s coordinating body for higher education.